Carrier Registration


All entities carrying bonded goods across a border are required to register as a carrier in order to submit manifests and required reports to customs.


Please select a minimum of one modality

Total: R1000,00
SKU: iel-carrier-reg Category:


To apply for a road carrier license the applicant first needs to be registered as a remover of goods in bond or transporter (road haulier), or a foreign remover of goods in bond with customs. To electronically communicate with customs, an EDI registration is required.

Delivery: 7-10 working days*

*Based on standard customs processing times, subject to change

We also have a few optional extras