Use of information on website
All rights reserved. No part of the information on this website may be altered, or extracted AND reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Import Export License, except in the case of brief quotations giving reference to Import Export License.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website serves as a guide only and DOES NOT constitute advice of any sort. Import Export License will not be held liable for the use or misuse of this information. You must contact a professional advisor for any legal or accounting advice on the contents of this website. No liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted. By using this information, you agree to these terms and conditions.
This Data Protection and Privacy Statement relates solely to information supplied by you to Import Export License. Import Export License respects the privacy of your personal information and will treat it confidentially and securely.
Import Export License is compliant to the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 in terms of:
Minimum data collection – Information and documentation is requested for purpose of service(s) procured by you only.
Purpose specification – Information and documentation given to Import Export License is used for the purpose of the procured service or registration only and is thereafter discarded by security compliant means.
Data security – Whilst in use, personal information and documentation is either encrypted or digitally stored under compliant security measures with controlled access.
Communication – Import Export License provides an open-ended service by informing clients of developments in Customs compliance and registration by means of email communication. If ever you are no longer interested in receiving this correspondence, please unsubscribe or inform Import Export License directly to no longer receive this service.
3rd party data – Import Export License will not acquire your data from a 3rd party. Other than to those individuals and entities listed below, your details will not be revealed by Import Export License to any external body, unless Import Export License has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so.
For the purposes detailed above, your information may be disclosed to:
- any regulatory, supervisory, governmental or quasi-governmental authority with jurisdiction over Import Export License.
- any agent, contractor or third party that requires your information for the fulfilment of the product/service requested by you from Import Export License.
Import Export License reserves the right to amend its prevailing Data Protection and Privacy Statement at any time and will place any such amendments on this Web Site. This Data Protection and Privacy Statement is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights whatsoever or any other legal rights, nor does it create any obligations on Import Export License in respect of any other party or on behalf of any party. © Copyright Import Export License.
Should a refund be requested, Import Export License will evaluate and grant a refund based on the following terms:
- The customs registration that you applied for was declined and could not be rectified by Import Export License. We guarantee the positive outcome of all our customs registrations, provided that the requested documentation was supplied by yourself. In this instance Import Export License will give a full refund.
- The incorrect amount was paid to Import Export License. Import Export License aims to detect and correct errors in the amount paid before any services are done on your behalf. If, however, we have not detected an error in the total amount paid and it is later pointed out to Import Export License a refund of the overpayment amount will be granted.
- You request a cancellation of the services ordered and paid for by yourself. Import Export License provides a 24-hour period after payment has been made wherein a full refund will be granted if requested. After the 24-hour period has lapsed and before any applications have been submitted to the applicable registration body a 50% refund will be granted. After an application has been submitted to the applicable registration body no refund will be granted. No refund will be granted one month after payment if we were unable to submit the application due to insufficient information provided by the applicant.
- You cannot supply the documentation requested by Import Export License. Import Export License offers a 24-hour period after payment has been made wherein a full refund will be granted if requested. After the 24-hour period has lapsed a 50% refund will be granted.
Import Export License will pay refunds that have been granted within 5 working days after the refund request has been received and approved.
All advertised turnaround times are working days, based on standard processing times by the registration authority and are subject to change.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Import Export License shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service or any delay that occurs with regard to the rendering of our services (whether foreseeable or not).
In no event shall Import Export License or any of our service providers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site or our services howsoever arising, including due to any act of negligence by Import Export License. You agree that you indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Import Export License partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, service providers and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our service, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party that relates to the use of our service.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
Import Export License does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. It remains your sole responsibility to confirm the correctness of all information and communication sent to you by Import Export License.
Import Export License does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
Import Export License does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the services provided will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
The transmission of information via the internet, including without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. The user bears all risk of transmitting information in this manner and remains liable for the content so transmitted. Under no circumstances shall Import Export License be liable for any loss, harm, or damage suffered by you as a result thereof. Import Export License reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via electronic channels and you consent to such verification should Import Export License deem it necessary.