We are looking for a new member to join our established and highly capable administrative services team.
The ideal candidate must have a methodical work ethic with the ability to problem-solve and pick up new skills quickly. A keen eye for detail is needed as our clients depend on our accuracy.
Technical understanding of e-filing and CIPC registrations is advantageous, but training will be provided as required.
Should you be the successful candidate you will work closely with entrepreneurs, SMMEs and companies from various industries who wish to grow sales capacity through import and export. You’ll also form part of an established team who, over nine years of working and learning together, have become industry leaders in their field.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Completing and checking client application forms
- Assisting clients with company secretarial registrations
- Assisting clients with a variety of e-filing applications
- Assisting clients with Customs applications
- Supporting the current staff and office functions
- Promote and upsell to clients that contact our offices, when required.
- Learn general Import and Export ‘how-to’, regulations and documentation (we will provide the training)
- Keep records of client applications
- Performing basic office administration duties: scanning, copying, filling in forms
- Performing adhoc functions that may, from time to time, be assigned by management
Skills and qualifications:
- Good grasp of Microsoft office software
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and problem solve.
- Comfortable working with technical software required for submitting applications.
- Experience with company secretarial work and e-filing is preferable but not a requirement.
- Able to work independently.
- Neat, organised and attentive to detail.
- A high regard for client relations and service.
- The position requires updating your knowledge of regulations, requirements and processes as required. A keen learning spirit will be an advantage for this position.
Start date: Position is available from 15 June 2020.
To apply, send your CV along with a one-paragraph explanation as to why you would be the perfect candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org