We are a dynamic growing group with various businesses in the company looking for a Creative Manager that can help us grow each of the businesses to their full potential. Current businesses in the group include: Import Export Licenses, that assists im/exporters with Customs registrations and provides value added services; a small health supplements company that we are looking to expand, an organic grocery store situated in Somerset West and a property investment company. The candidates main focus will be on Import Export Licences and the supplement business.
The successful candidate must be skilled in communication, enjoy breaking into new markets, be able to create with the end user in mind and have the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generation of newsletters, landing pages and SEO related content.
- Assistance in launching and marketing new business initiatives – mostly in the online space.
- Assistance with marketing our current businesses.
- Manage the company’s social media and linked in accounts.
- Manage the company’s brand.
- Manage the company’s database, internal and external communications.
- Research into new product lines including basic market research.
- Assistance with the rebranding, launch and marketing of a health supplement line.
- Manage the production of the health supplements (liase with suppliers, make sure all is delivered on time and production runs on time).
- Take over the HR functions of the business that may be required from time to time.
- Assistant to the business owner with general office tasks.
- Performing basic office administration duties as and when required: data capturing, scanning, copying, filling in forms.
- Assistance may be required at events hosted by Real Food Co.
- Assistance with redevelopment of property
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and writing for an audience.
- Ability to grasp and clearly communicate technical concepts, some of the import export content is of a technical nature.
- Experience covering the duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Basic graphic design skills are advantageous (but not a requirement).
- Able to manage basic website functionalities (there is assistance from our IT technician).
- Experience in designing webpages is an advantage (but not a requirement).
- Proficient at managing computer software and quick to learn new skills.
- Experience in the health sector or import/export sector is an advantage (not a requirement).
- Experience with customer service/sales is an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Neat, organised and attentive to detail.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Start date: Position is available from 1 September.
Salary: Market-related; negotiable depending on experience.
To apply, send your CV along with a one-paragraph explanation as to why you would be the perfect candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org