What is it?
Moving smaller items or shipments, that do not warrant container or air freight, is fastest and most cost effective when done express via our international courier service.
As part of our end-to-end import and export support clients can have shipments sent anywhere in the world effortlessly via our trusted global courier partners. Let us take the hassle out of getting your shipment to its destination with:
- Access to excellent rates that we have already negotiated on your behalf due to our bulk buying power
- R3000 free insurance cover included with every international courier booking.
- Excellent personal service – should something go wrong with your shipment there is no need to deal with a call centre, simply contact your personal trade consultant.
- Assistance with trade advice including calculating import duty and VAT, as well as documents required for smooth customs clearance.
- Optional use of our foreign exchange service for payment of your goods.
Why do I need it?
By making use of bulk buying rates and a long-standing relationship with top international courier providers, we’ve negotiated excellent fees on having your goods collected, flown in, cleared through customs and delivered to your door in 3-7 days*. Plus, we deal with bookings and delays so you can focus on what’s most important – growing your business.
As added value we provide a personal trade consultant to offer all the support you need until your goods have been safely delivered.
*based on standard customs clearing time
Contact one of our consultants today for more information on specific international courier solutions. Quotes are free and you have no obligation to accept.