What is it?
Moving smaller items or shipments, that do not warrant container freight, is fastest and most cost effective when done via international courier, meaning airfreight. As part of our end-to-end service clients can have shipments sent in and out of South Africa effortlessly via our trusted courier partners. Let us take the hassle out of getting your shipment to its destination with:
- Access to excellent rates that we negotiated on your behalf due to our bulk buying power
- R3000 free insurance cover
- Excellent personal service – should something go wrong there is no need to deal with a call centre, simply contact your personal trade consultant.
- Assistance with trade advice including calculating import duty and VAT, as well as documents required for smooth customs clearance.
- Optional use of our foreign exchange service for payment
Why do I need it?
By making use of bulk buying rates and a long-standing relationship with top international courier providers, we’ll negotiate excellent fees on having your goods collected, flown in, cleared through customs and delivered to your door in 3-7 days*.
As added value we’ll provide a personal trade consultant to offer all the support you need until your goods have been safely delivered.
*based on standard customs clearing time
Contact one of our consultants today for more information on specific courier solutions. Quotes are free and you have no obligation to accept.