Export for vehicles
Price: R6 400 (R5 400 for a single car export for non-SA citizens)
Delivery: 10-20 working days*
Cape Town and Johannesburg only
What is it?
All the documentation that is required to export a car. The service includes:
- Car Pick up
- Request for police clearance South Africa
- Export clearance from Interpol
- Export clearance from eNatis
- Import Export license from Customs *not required for a single car export for non-SA citizens
- ITAC permit *not required for Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia & Eswatini
- Data dot (required for older vehicles that do not have one) add on R650
- Nominated agent (required if applicant does not have SA FICA documents and bank account) add on R1500
Why do I need it?
A foreign person or entity purchasing a vehicle in South Africa with the intent of use in their native country for purposes other than re-selling, or a South African exporting their own vehicle, are required to have all documentation and registrations pertaining to the export ready before the vehicle may cross the border.