Marketing Manager Position Available
Required for a diverse and growing Customs services company with offices in Somerset West.
The company is in an exciting stage of growth with the intention of expanding into international markets.
Joining our team means you will report directly to the founder and work closely with colleagues to offer business and registration solutions to anyone in the midst of, or starting, an import export venture.
Being the successful candidate means taking ownership of all the marketing strategy and execution, as well as the content production of 2 brands that have a B2C and B2B audience.
While the main focus is marketing the Customs services company, there is opportunity to work on marketing requirements for property, retail and health product brands within a group of companies connected to the founder.
This is a managerial position, and the successful candidate will be required to provide inputs on an operational level at times.
Duties and responsibilities
- Building and delivering the marketing strategy, materials, and execution to ensure that the business growth and sales targets are met.
- Budgeting and prioritising marketing initiatives such as social media and paid search to ensure high quality lead generation.
- Understanding where the biggest opportunities lie and prioritising marketing efforts to grow brand awareness and sales opportunities within the target market (the target market being international traders, entrepreneurs, and accountants).
- Measuring performance metrics and ROI for all marketing campaigns, programs, and channels.
- Developing online training material on various aspects of international trade.
- Being the voice of the company in all outgoing templates, social media and other forms of communication.
- A curious mind and interest in technical topics. Our company is a knowledge base for traders regarding customs laws, Customs taxes and international trade regulations.
- 7-10 years’ marketing experience including marketing of exclusively online business, reaching both B2B and B2C clients. International online marketing experience is a bonus.
- A proven track record of delivering positive results and achieving business goals in a similar role.
- Experience using CRM software to manage marketing automation and client databases.
- Proficiency in working with WordPress is a plus.
- Digital Marketing: Drive all of our digital efforts, including social media, website, SEO, Paid Media, Develop strategies, supervise execution by the agencies and suppliers, and demonstrate results.
- Campaign Strategy: Develop and execute integrated marketing strategies across all touchpoints, including digital and educational campaigns.
- Content Creation: Drive content strategy and oversee the development of social media graphics, photos, and videos.
- Data analysis: Generate reports by capturing and analysing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Results oriented mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable improvements.
- Experience in marketing in the international trade or financial services market would be beneficial.
What you’ll get
- A fulfilling role where you will be involved in all creative aspects of the business.
- If required, flexi or shorter working hours can be discussed.
- Compensation that reflects the role and your level of experience.
- An important role in a small, close-knit team. What you think and say will matter.
- Opportunity to grow and learn new skills in international trade.
- Caring, fun and dynamic colleagues.
- A newly renovated office in Somerset West overlooking the ocean.
To apply, send your CV along with a one-paragraph explanation as to why you would be the perfect candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates that follow all the required steps will be considered.