Import export customs consultant – full training provided
We are a dynamic, growing company looking for an Import export customs consultant for a 4 month maternity post. The position may become permanent due to business growth. The successful candidate must be an admin-loving all-rounder with a keen eye for detail, a passion for order and enjoy working with clients. If you eat, sleep, and breathe detail, and find joy in bringing order into the world, this may be the perfect position for you!
The successful candidate will perform administrative, communication, client liaison, service sales and assistance in other areas of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Promote and sell the services of www.tradelogistics.co.za and www.importexportlicense.co.za to clients that contact our offices through the online form or by phone.
- Learn general Import and Export ‘how-to’, regulations and documentation. (we will provide full training)
- Assist clients in applying for various applications.
- Make clients feel at ease, assist and answer import export related questions where possible.
- Process and keep records of client applications.
- Manage switchboard.
- Manage general office functions.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Or any other functions that may, from time to time, be assigned by management.
Skills and qualifications:
- Proficient at Excel (including experience in using basic formulae).
- Proficient at Microsoft Word (including formatting functions).
- Proficient at Microsoft Outlook and Gmail.
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Able to work independently.
- Good people skills
- Ability to take initiative.
- Good communicator (written and verbal).
- Neat, organised and attentive to detail.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
Start date: 15 July
Salary: Market-related; negotiable depending on experience
To apply, send your CV along with a one-paragraph explanation as to why you would be the perfect candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates that follow all the required steps will be considered.